Colorless to white crystalline or crystalline powder, odorless. The relative density is 2.338. Soluble in water, insoluble in ethanol. The aqueous solution is acidic and the 2.7% aqueous solution has a pH of 4.2-4.7. Stable in the air. ADI0-70mg/kg (FAO/WHO, 1994).
1. As a feed supplement phosphorus additive.
2. Used in the food industry for the manufacture of baked goods, as a leavening agent, flavoring agent, fermentation aid, nutritional fortifier, yeast foodstuff. Also used as a buffer, a chelating agent.
3. Used as fertilizer, flavoring agent, brewing yeast culture agent, used for preparing buffer solution, also used in medicine and manufacturing potassium metaphosphate.
4. For the application of rice, wheat, cotton, rape, tobacco, sugar cane, apple and other crops
5. Used as a chromatographic reagent and buffer, also used in the synthesis of medicine
6. It is used as a high-efficiency phosphorus-potassium compound fertilizer for various soils and crops. It is also used as a bacterial culture agent, a flavoring agent for synthesizing sake, and a raw material for preparing potassium metaphosphate. It is used in medicine to make uric acid and use it as a nutrient.
7. Prepare buffer, measure arsenic, antimony, phosphorus, aluminum and iron, prepare phosphorus standard solution, prepare various media for single sports use, measure the activity of inorganic phosphorus and alkaline acid in serum, and prepare bacterial serum test hook. The medium of the spirochete, etc.
8. Used as a feed nutritional supplement.
9. The quality improvement agent of the work has the functions of improving the complex metal ions of the food, the pH value, and increasing the ionic strength, thereby improving the cohesiveness and water holding capacity of the food. China's regulations can be used for wheat flour, the maximum use of 5.0g / kg; the maximum use in beverages is 2.0g / kg.