Stable. Combustible. Dust may form explosive mixtures with air. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
The polyvinyl alcohol resin series products are white solids, and the appearance is divided into three types: flocculent, granular and powdery; non-toxic, tasteless and non-polluting, and can be dissolved in water at 80-90 °C. Its aqueous solution has good adhesion and film forming properties; it can resist most organic solvents such as oils, lubricants and hydrocarbons; it has long-chain polyol esterification, etherification, acetalization and other chemical properties.
1. Mainly used in textile industry warp yarn, fabric finishing agent, vinylon fiber raw materials; construction and decoration industry 107 glue, interior and exterior wall coatings, adhesives; chemical industry used as polymerization emulsifier, dispersant and polyvinyl formal , acetal, butyral resin; used as paper adhesive in the paper industry; used as soil improver, pesticide adhesion synergist and polyvinyl alcohol film in agriculture; also used in daily cosmetics and high frequency quenching Agents and other aspects.
2. Mainly used in the manufacture of polyvinyl acetal, gasoline resistant pipe, vinylon fiber, emulsifier, dispersant, adhesive, fabric treatment agent, binding compound, packaging film and medical materials and products.
3. Adhesives and layering agents, fabrics, paper sizing agents, thickeners and stabilizers, emulsifiers.
4. Used as warp yarn slurry, emulsion stabilizer, rewet binder, water soluble film, etc.
5. Used to determine arsenic reagents and emulsifiers in steel, also used in fabric, paper sizing and pharmaceutical industry
6. Mainly used as raw material for vinylon, can also be made into film, leather adhesive, paper processing agent, fabric finishing agent, 107 latex, etc.
7. Widely used in the inner packaging of industrial, chemical and civil goods.
8. Used for vinylon spinning, slurry, raw materials for film, paper, adhesive and dispersant
9. Mainly used for making tarpaulin, canvas, rubber conveyor belt and curtain fabric for ropes, ropes, fishing nets, packaging materials, etc.