Related Categories: Inorganic Chemicals; Inorganic Oxides; Cm Phosphorus Compounds and Phosphates; Inorganic Chemical Products; Inorganic Salts; Catalytic and Inorganic Chemistry; Common Analytical Reagents; Synthesis Reagents; Inorganic Phosphorus; Inorganic Compounds and Salts; Rare Earth Metals and Compounds;
122 °C (1 mmHg)
2.3 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)
4.9 (vs air)
1 mm Hg ( 384 °C)
Store at RT.
Soluble in sulfuric acid. Insoluble in acetone and ammonia.
Very Deliquescing Powder
1 (5g/l, H2O, 20℃)
Soluble in sulfuric acid. Insoluble in acetone and ammonia. Decomposes in water.
Stability Stable, but reacts violently with water, alcohols, metals, sodium, potassium, ammonia, oxidizing agents, HF, peroxides, magnesium, strong bases.
1314-56-3(CAS DataBase Reference)
White monoclinic crystal or powder. Dissolved in water to form phosphoric acid and emit a lot of heat, soluble in sulfuric acid. Insoluble in acetone and ammonia.
1. Raw materials for the manufacture of high purity phosphoric acid, phosphates and phosphates. Used as a desiccant for gases and liquids and as a dehydrating agent for organic synthesis. Also used in the production of pharmaceuticals, pesticides, surfactants and so on.
2. It is used as a desiccant, a dehydrating agent, a fine preparation of sugar, and is used for preparing a doping source, a dehydrating desiccant, an organic synthetic condensing agent and a surfactant for a semiconductor silicon such as phosphoric acid, a phosphorus compound and an aerosol. For the preparation of high purity phosphoric acid
3. It is used as a raw material for producing high-purity phosphoric acid, phosphates and phosphates, and also for the production of phosphorus pentoxide sol and H-based aerosol. It can be used as a desiccant for gases and liquids, as an organic synthetic dehydrating agent. An antistatic agent for synthetic fibers and a refined preparation of sugar.
4. Also used in the manufacture of optical glass, UV-transparent glass, insulating glass, glass-ceramic and opaque glass to improve the dispersion coefficient of the glass and the ability to transmit ultraviolet light. Also used in the production of pharmaceuticals, pesticides, surfactants.
5. Used as a semiconductor dopant, which is a raw material for preparing high purity phosphoric acid.
6. Desiccant and dehydrating agent. Organic synthetic condensing agent. High-purity grades are used to draw dopants for optical fiber preforms, N-type dopants for integrated circuits, and synthetic optical crystals.