A colorless, flammable liquid with a pleasant fruity aroma. It is miscible with organic solvents such as alcohols, ketones and ethers, and is harder to dissolve in water than lower homologues.
1. It is an excellent organic solvent widely used in nitrocellulose varnishes. It is used as a solvent in the processing of artificial leather, fabrics and plastics. It is also used in the perfume industry.
2. GB 2760-96 provides for the use of flavorants. As a spice, it is widely used in the preparation of banana, pear, pineapple, apricot, peach and strawberry, berry and other flavors. It can also be used as a solvent for natural rubber and synthetic resins.
3. Even used in fruit-flavor flavors, mainly taking good diffusion performance, more suitable for use as a top fragrance, but the amount should be less, so as not to stand alone and affect the effect. Can be used in a large number of food flavors such as apricots, bananas, peaches, raw pears, pineapples, raspberries, strawberries.
4. Excellent organic solvent, good for cellulose acetate butyrate, ethyl cellulose, chlorinated rubber, polystyrene, methacrylic resin and many natural resins such as silicone, manila gel and dammar resin. Solubility. Widely used in nitrocellulose varnish, used as solvent in artificial leather, fabric and plastic processing, used as extractant in various petroleum processing and pharmaceutical processes, also used in spice blending and apricot, banana, pear, pineapple, etc. The ingredients of various fragrances.
5. It is used in fire cotton glue, nitrocellulose, varnish, artificial leather, medicine, plastics and perfume industry. It is an excellent organic solvent capable of dissolving rosin, polyvinyl acetate, polyacrylate, polyvinyl chloride and chlorinated rubber. , gutta-percha, polymethyl methacrylate and the like.
6. Used as analytical reagents, chromatographic standards and solvents
7. Commonly used organic solvents, determination of antimony, tin and tungsten, determination of molybdenum and antimony, antibiotic extractant.