Stable. Incompatible with strong acids, strong bases, strong oxidizing agents.
7783-28-0(CAS DataBase Reference)
Colorless transparent monoclinic crystal or white powder. Soluble in water, insoluble in alcohol, acetone, ammonia.
1. Ingredients used as feed additives, flame retardants and fire extinguishing agents in industry, etc.
2. Used as analytical reagents and buffers
3. It is a high-efficiency fertilizer widely used in vegetables, fruits, rice and wheat.
4. Water softeners; yeast foodstuffs, etc.
5. Used as a food leavening agent, dough conditioner, yeast foodstuff, brewing fermentation aid in the food industry. Can be used as a buffer.
6. Used as a feed additive for ruminants.
7. For printing plate making, medicine, fire protection, electronic tubes, etc.
8. The fertilizer grade is mainly used as a high-concentration nitrogen-phosphorus compound fertilizer. Industrial grade for impregnating wood and fabric to increase its durability; can be used as dry powder fire extinguishing agent, phosphorus for fluorescent lamps; also used in printing plate making, manufacturing of tubes, ceramics, enamel, etc., biochemical treatment of wastewater; military used as rocket engine Flame retardant for motor insulation.