A colorless, transparent, oily liquid with a chloroform-like odor and a sweet taste. Dissolved in about 120 times of water, miscible with ethanol, chloroform and ether. It can dissolve oil and grease, grease and paraffin.
1. Mainly used in the manufacture of vinyl chloride, oxalic acid and ethylenediamine, as a solvent, grain fumigant, detergent, extractant, metal degreaser, etc.
2. Used as a solvent
3. Used as an extractant for organic solvents and oils, also for organic synthesis
4.1,2-Dichloroethane is an intermediate of the fungicide, rice blast, and the plant growth regulator chlormequat.
5. Mainly used as raw materials for vinyl chloride, ethylene glycol, oxalic acid, ethylenediamine, tetraethyl lead, polyethene polyamine and dibenzoyl. Also used as a solvent for oils, resins, rubbers, dry cleaning agents, pesticides in addition to early chrysanthemum, caffeine, vitamins, hormone extractants, wetting agents, penetrants, petroleum dewaxing, anti-seismic agents, also used in pesticide manufacturing and drugs Raw materials of chlorfenapyr and piperazine. It can be used as a fumigant for food, grain, soil disinfectant, etc. in agriculture.
6. Extract the solvent. Mainly used for extracting oleoresin from spices. Maximum allowable disability in the finished product
7. Excellent solvent for organic synthesis, extractant, oil, fat, gum, resin, etc., analysis of boron, manufacture of acetyl fiber, tobacco extractant.